Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Let’s feel the coziness # Together


I believe in famous quote “Love is nothing but friendship” If two souls are best friends then their relationship will blossom like anything. I am experiencing such coziness of friendship and love with my dear husband (DH).

It was purely an arranged marriage. We hardly knew each other but as per our tradition, the groom was selected on the basis of his education, family background and on the basis of his job. Before marriage, we hardly got any chance to know each other. However, everything went smooth and we tied knot in the month of Feb, 2012.

Within a few days only, I was impressed with the humble nature of DH. I found him a well mature, understanding and a responsible person. Coincidentally, our liking's for nature, pets, arts, and sports also match. We both are foodie and love to try different recipes and cuisine. I started developing a bond of friendship with him. He understands me and has always extended his unconditional support to me. He cares for me and always makes me feel comfortable in every odd situation. I started loving this bond of friendship ………….Ishq wala love ………… 

Everything was going on the track. Love is in the air………We started craving for each other’s company. We were enjoying our love life. We were also doing great on respective professional fronts. 

We were celebrating two months of togetherness and on one fine morning, I got a new assignment for which I was instructed to go out station. This tour was not for a week or so but I was required to be there for full 3 months and in between I could not leave my assignment for a single day. As per timeline, I was supposed to leave the city in next two days.

OMG!!! Such an unexpected and unavoidable work………….I was very much worried and upset as my in-laws already had planned to visit us in next week. I was surrounded by lots of unpleasant questions ……. What would DH think about such a sudden trip? What would be my in-laws’ reaction when I won’t be there to receive them? Will DH understand the gravity of my work? Does he respect to my work? What if he does not allow me to go outstation? What if he says to leave the job?  Ohhhhhhhh …………..I was dammed scared.

After office, I drove down to home. My mind was fully occupied with number of questions which DH may ask.  I unlocked the home and dumped myself on the couch. Till the time DH came, I was deeply involved in Ifs & BUTs. DH was surprised to see my long depressed and anxious face. ……..

He rushed towards me and held my hand tightly. My eyes could not hold tears any more and rolled down on my cheeks. He cuddled me and asked me the reason behind these tears.

Somehow, I managed to tell him about my unplanned but important work outstation and showed my concerned for him and in-laws’ trip.

I was very well aware of the fact that for a newly wedded bride, it is highly unexpected and undesirable to go outstation for work, leaving behind her husband and in-laws. But work was also important for me. I can not shake off my responsibility.

I was confused, messed up and indecisive. I wanted to be with my dear husband and my parents in laws and also wanted to do my work. DH had already understood my dilemma and told me to go ahead with the work. He assured me that he will take care of other things.  With his assurance and confidence I moved on.

I reached my destination and stated working on my project, but I could not concentrate on the work as I m feeling very guilty for leaving my husband and in laws unattended. I called DH and discussed my guilty feeling. He reassured me and asked to concentrate on the work.

 Hmmmm……….I took deep breath. At that moment, I desperately wanted to hug DH.

Next day morning, I got out of my bed and to my surprise my dear husband and in laws were there at my door. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God………….What a moment that was………………….it was a big surprise. ………………………  

My parents in law told me that DH had already called them and discussed my work, worry, and wrong doing feeling. So at that point of time, three of them had decided to be with me for one week. My in laws completely made me conformable and said that they did not have any grudge for me. In facts, my in laws appreciated my dedication for the work and told me that I have full right to build my career.

On that day I really felt contended to be a part of such a nice and understanding family.  After that we had a cup of strong coffee and had delicious breakfast.  We had full fun during their stay. In the morning we used to go for walking and while I was in the office, they all used to go for sightseeing and shopping etc.   At lunch time, we used reunite and used to have food + funny. In the evening after my office, we all four used to hang around and talk talk & talk.

My in-laws were very happy and satisfied with the trip. They appreciated my skill of balancing two fronts (Work + life balance). I was also satisfied.

During the full week, I could see the support, understanding and unspoken love of DH. His assurance, his words, his actions had motivated me to complete my work.  
I am lucky to have my loving husband together for my whole life. Like a friend he always advises me, guides me and cares for me. I always feel cozy and warm with him. I am happy with my love and for me this is my power.   

So enjoy togetherness also with Housing.com.  Check the link https://housing.com/.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment